I can't sleep this nihgt, i wonder why?
and i want to writte on my blog:)
i think that i'm in love finaly:) but never mind,
people how are you?
i'm just wasting time for stupid things i trying to find some job, but it's really hard in my small town and i'm really really sad.
I will go in Ohrid but i know that never will be like on Isum, maybe next year, i heard something that next year Isum will be again in Ohrid, is it true? Does anyone know? :)
I miss you all, stil :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I would love to have ISUM in Ohrid again!
I hope you got some sleep! ;)
Bill
I know from a secure source that ISUM'09 will be in Ohrid. It's 99% sure thing, so I hope to see you next year ;)
you don't know how much i want to be there again but i don't know, mayebe i couldn't because i'm graduated:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HW1rA8dGlA
Post a Comment