Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My name is Slagjana Tripunoska. I am 22 years old. I was studying at faculty of pedagogy in Bitola. I will be a tecaher in a primary school, i hope.
I like work with children, because they are sweet and nice. I love listen music, i can't image one day in my life without a music, i like fun like al young people.

4 comments:

Slagana said...

we are great all!!!
:)

Menduh Bajrami said...

of course that you great i mean for your posting :)

Biljana said...

Hey Salgana how can we dont now each other, I also learn on the Pedagogical Faculty of Bitola, I am there 3rd year and i am learning english-macedonian language. What are u learning at the Pedagogy faculty?
U seem to me like a jolly person
Nice to meet u :)

Slagana said...

HI bILJANA
I DON'T KNOW YOU :)WHO U ARE?
I FINISH WITH MY STYDING YESTERDAY, YESTERDAY WAS MY GRADUATIN EXAM, AND I'M VERY HAPPY NOW:)
SEE U