Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Reflection

It's about tree days, since we start with the course. It's great to be part of ISUM, especially if you have a great professor ( really ) , and people like everybody in our course. Today we worked on our blogs, we learn new stuff..
Today's asignment was to work in groups. We should make educational blog. We split in groups and for the reports for the events on ISUM ' 08. I really enjoyed the working, and I 'll love it. If we will continue doing it.
During we worked in groups we met eachother better and the work was easier.

2 comments:

Bill Warrick said...

Slagana...

I hope that you will tell more about the new 'stuff' that you learn in class! I like to see exactly what things you enjoyed and what you felt was important to you.

You should write about specific things in your blog and this helps me to know if you are learning and if I am doing a good job teaching!

Enjoy your day!

Slagana said...

well, the new stuff was that we learned hope to make educational blog, blog about isum. i enjoy in your class,in every class, beacouse your a great teacher and you make things more clear for us.