After hard and beatiful weekend again in the classrom.
Today is very very hot, nothing new but...:)
Today we learned about Wikis, how to made your own. I think that our hard job will start today. Our profesor take us out ( thanks to him:) ) so we take a breath little.
Now we will work in a groups and we have a new task, that will be our final project. I'm in group with two beatiful girls:) Katerina and Vesna. We know eachother and i think that we can work together without problems.
Today i really don't have a inspiration, i don't know why, :( but i hope that tommorow i will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey partner, that's all true, the hard work strats right now. So you better pick up the book and strat reading or else... Look who is talking, I also have to read something before I start wirting in our wiki. See you tonight, probably in SPIRIT...
:) I think your group is going to do very well.. :)
I'm looking forward to seeing your work..
Bill
hej i like your post, i think that we will work hard to DO these project...see you
Kate Kate:)
i read the book, finally. but... is more interesting to me to searching for information on the internet.:) and it's great. i found some information for my task, about wikis.
bye
have a nice day
Profesor
I hope that we will do this very well. this is new for usbut we will try it.
Post a Comment