Tuesday, July 15, 2008

reflection 15.07.2008

Ola :)
I' m full with energy today, i don't know why. I wasn' t sleep, i'm tired but i feel great. Mayebe that is because today we worked on our projects ( wiki ). I tryed to make my part of the project good and nice, but i don't know did i. :) .Our profesor will tel me:).
Today i was relaxed, i was searching for information on the internet for some picture and i really enjoyed in work. Sometime you need work or something to do to be happy , full with energy.
Everybody in the class is work so is quiet. It' s too hot but that is not nothing new:).
I think that this days will be great.
i have a lot of energy to writte and work today, but i have a really really big problem. i am very very hungry and i will go to dormitory eat.:)))
see u tommorow

1 comment:

Bill Warrick said...

Hi Slagana!

I hope you got something to eat! That's important, too...

I love your positive attitude! I'm sure that your outlook will help your group in the work! :)

Bill