Tuesday, July 8, 2008

3 questions

In our class we learn about blogs, great tehnology for styding and learning on the intenet.
It' really effective and nice way for learniing. The students can use that for their homeworks, for refresh their knowledge and theteache 's also use it intheir work.
And i, will use taht way of learning and teaching when i wiil be a teacher some day.

9 comments:

Kate said...

I absolutely agree with you Slagana, blogging is awesome :)

Maja said...

Excellent! Everyone should have equal rights in education.

Bill Warrick said...

Hi Slagana....

I liked your post about your reflections from class but I think that maybe there is much more to say! Can you think about blogs and how they can be used in a classroom? I know it is difficult because you are not yet a teacher, but maybe you can think of ways that blogs can be used in University studies, too.

Have a wonderful day!

Bill

marina said...

Now you are my partner for the new task. I also want to be a teacher and I think that we all can make changes as individuals.

Disaaa said...

heey there slagana,nice to meet you.We will be colegs hope so, I also think that the children should have equals rights,but that is not verry used over here in Macedonia.. What do you think? Is it are the rights equal for every child over here in Macedonia?
That is verry important thing especialy for the young children, when we are the creators of their mind..
Kiss from me

Slagana said...

Profesor Bill

YEs, I agree with you, there is much more to say. I sincerely, hate the traditional way of teaching, it is so boring and not good for the kids ( that is my opinion). During my styding there was a different teachers with differents metods and ways of teaching. I think that blogs and internet at all, and all new tehnology can help to modernization education. I think that kids today don't like their teacher's just talking and talking, i think that kids want work in groups, in a small projects and they are very happy when they finished their work successfuly. I think that blogs are good also for the parents, they can reading information of ways of teaching and they can help to their child at home. I think that in every school , every teacher should have a blog.
the teacher can inform his class about the grades, about work, and a lot of things. I Think that is good have this ways for learning and styding. I'm happy that internet exist:). so I can be with You tomorrow, thanks to the Net.( i have a exam and i will be absent:(

Wen~ said...

Slagana,
I think blogs are a means for students to write for more of an audience than just their teacher. It may be their teacher, classmates, parents, and/or other family members. The writing means more because the students can get feedback from so many others.

Slagana said...

Marina, Disa, Wen
I agree with you totaly.
Tommorow we will be the creators of their mind like Disa say, and we must be a really really good teachers, and give them equal chances not only in education but in everything.
We must love them, care for their fillings, understand them....
Teacher is a God for small kids, so we will try it to make their future better.

Slagana said...

Marina, Disa, Wen
I agree with you totaly.
Tommorow we will be the creators of their mind like Disa say, and we must be a really really good teachers, and give them equal chances not only in education but in everything.
We must love them, care for their fillings, understand them....
Teacher is a God for small kids, so we will try it to make their future better.